Sunday, September 16, 2007

more subtle then some thing someone contrives

I'm not a big fan of these chain things but okay i'll play along this time.


RULES:

1. The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
5. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

so thank you for being that kind of girl.

1. someone as much as a lover is a best friend as well. because we're most comfortable at times with a best friend, if she's both then she's all i need.

2.someone with great sense of humor and a stomach for idiotic sarcasm. just so we'd still have a good laugh even when one of the shitty days turn up and when not everything is sunshine and rainbows.

3.someone thats full of randomness that never fails to surprise , so she'll always make me smile or take my breath away when i least expect.

4.someone honest and real, because ppl are so full of shit these days you never know if ppl are who they say they are anymore.

5.someone with great taste for art, food , music , movies , books, and we shall spend endless days at the marvel of amazing melodies, beautiful strings of words and hunting for more things to blow our mind

6.someone that is able to inspire,move and motivate me, because i'm a lousy self motivator so it'd be nice to lean on someone while they lean on you. it takes one to have the other.

7.someone that knows me through and through so she'd keep me grounded when i lose my way and i'm not myself, holding on and believing in me when i doubt myself.

8.someone that's confident, independent but not vain, strong but sensitive , i could go on and on but sometimes its the smallest of things the counts and its the smallest of things that makes someone so very special when you discover it, i'll let you know when i know then.

9. and oh someone that's good with spelling and needs correct all the mistake she sees. bcuz i sux wit teh spilling n nids a spillchecker.

i won't be tagging anyone because for one all the people i know that has a blog have already been tagged and, yeah thats reason enough.

this doubt is screaming is my face,
in this familiar place sheltered and concealed,
and if this night won't let me rest don't let me second guess what i know to be real,
put away all i know for tonight,
and maybe i just might,
learn to let it go,
take my security from me,
then maybe finally,
i won't have to know everything,

i got nothing left to defend
tho i cannot pretend
that everything makes sense
but does it really matter now?
if i do not know how
to figure this thing out.

i'm against myself again
trying to fit these pieces in
walking on a cloud of dust tryin to get to you


No comments: