Wednesday, August 8, 2007

got the life

if you've known me for awhile you'd probly know I'am prone to fucking up my phone's screens, everyone still remembers my 3100 with a self drawn background, and more recently my z520i which flips out like mad and the screen can go scrolling of the sides and stuff looking like a gnarly mini jackpot machine, however its a bitch to write smses with in spite of how cool it is to show people your sick screen. I got that fixed like last dec and woop pi doo it's screwed up again. So i've managed to screw up candy bar phones, flip phones so lets see, i think i'd tap into the realm of slide phones baby, 3rd time's a charm rite? ;B behold the S500i ( i never know what the i at the back stands for. is there a diff between have an i at the back and not?)


No comments: