Thursday, July 26, 2007

forgive my indecision

Eyesuckink.com has been updated and now has a new layout , a cleaner one but more importantly there are tons of new artwork uploaded, i don't know why but i love Alex Pardee's work and always feel i can relate to it somehow even thought most of his work doesn't mean anything and is pretty twisted and abstract , Maybe its just the mood you get it's just so emotionally charged. Someone once told me ' i see the other side in your drawings, i see softer side in it despite of how twisted it looks, i don't know why', i guess thats about what I'd say about alex's work seeing i pretty much rip off him most of the time.



speaking of which this just happened to play while i was writing and i could not at any point of my life remember not relating to this song, i'm sure alot of people knows this one and feels the same way too. brilliant Brandon Byod, btw did you know Brandon Byod practices lucid dreaming? Wicked stuff probably where he draws inspiration from. I only ever remember having one once, i hardly get any dreams. Hey to think about it Alex Pardee says alot of his drawings are based on his dreams too, hmm. Anyways..

seven a.m.,
the garbage truck beeps as it backs up
and I start my day thinking about what I've thrown away.
Could I push rewind?
The credits traverse signifying the end but I missed the best part.
Could we please go back to start?

Forgive my indecision

Then again, you're always first when no one's on your side.
But then again, a day will come when I want off that ride.

eleven a.m.,
by now you would think that I would be up
but my bedsheets shade the heat of choices I've made.
And what did I find?
I never thought I could want someone so much
'cause now you're not here and I'm knee deep in
that old fear.

Forgive my indecision,I am only a man

Then again, you're always first when no one's on your side.
But then again, a day will come when I want off that ride.

Twelve pm and my dusty telephone rings.
Heavy head up from my pillow, who could it be?
I hope it's you.

words by - Incubus

No comments: