Sunday, July 29, 2007

morning view

Its 5 and I just got back from watching Simpsons The Movie and yet another night spent in Ac foosing, and watching the blur masses of people as they come and go, surrounded by dampened noises of some simple plan back ground music being played, giggling girls, macho macha's ramblings laced with pool balls colliding and the ping and pangs of the foos balls hitting the metal back panel signifying a goal scored and often accompanied with cheers, laughters and trash talk there after. I watched as the water vapors swirled around my cold coke can in my hand then i smiled cause it reminds me of a certain Mr A-Z ' I can save you from unoriginal dum-dums who wouldn't care if you commm-plete them or not, So while I got a short attention span with a coke in my hand, because i rather have the afternoon relax and understand.." and then i snap back and made a mental note, 'you drift away from reality too much this shit gotta stop happening'. I guess despite the masses of people and the high decibels of volume the roaming 'chun chicks' were all still not interesting enough for me, in spite of the 'happening-ness'
I'm retarded I think. Jarren'd agree in a heart beat I know. Do you ever wonder what happens to the words that we send? do they bend do they break from the flight that they take, and come back together again with a whole new meaning to the matter of our love's defense at least be sympathetics to the time i spent'. =] someone once told me 'regurgitating lyrics won't do'...

I'm floating down a river
Oars freed from their holes long ago
Lying face up on the floor of my vessel
I marvel at the stars
And feel my heart overflow

Further down the river

Two weeks without my lover
I'm in this boat alone
Floating down a river named emotion
Will I make it back to shore
Or drift into the unknown

Further down the river

I'm building an antenna
Transmissions will be sent when I am through
Maybe we'll meet again further down the river
And share what we both discovered...
Then revel in the view

Further down the river

words by- Incubus

No comments: