Friday, January 11, 2008

friend of the night

currently listening to: Mogwai, Stray's don't sleep , Underoath

Tonite, tonite, tonite I better myself from last night. Since waking up at 5am last night, or morning technically if you'd like, i decided I didn't want to sleep in the afternoon so I'd be super tired by the time darkness falls and I'd sleep through the night and wake up the next morning like I was suppose to. Great plan, yes. Didn't come close to working I slept at 1030 and now I'm awake at 4am!! four effing a.

I mean, 4 or 5 is such an absurd time to wake up at, It's too early for anything and too late for everything at the same time, too early for breakfast even and too late for anything like, all I can get on Tv now is white noise, maybe I should stare at it for long hours? To see if the afterlife can really contact or connect to the real world via untuned frequency's ahh what the heck I don't even believe in the afterlife to begin with.

Hmm i've suddenly stumbled upon a song in my itunes which I never noticed was there before much, and it's so sad, if I'm not mistaken it should be miss chwizzle that sent me this one, Stray's don't sleep - for blue skies. Gosh this guy such a detached way of singing listening to this song it feels like hope is lost. I'm starting to notice a lot of songs on my list that i didn't pay that much attention to really.

Speaking of which the one thing I've really felt deprived of ever since I moved to KL is the company to discuss music with! It's like impossible to find anyone that listens to the same stuff as me in coll! If you happen to be in The One Academy and you listen to the likes of , A perfect circle , deftones , smashing pumpkins , silverchair or anything remotely similar Holla at me heck it doesn't even matter what coll you're in if you even listen to alternative stuffs Hello! =D

ahh suddenly i feel kinda sleepy. I'm gonna hop back into bed before I lose it. nites, or rather morning, pick or choose take or lose

No comments: