Monday, January 14, 2008

no ordinary love.

currently listening to: Deftones

Sigh, I'm at it once again. Actually it's gettin worst this time I went to bed at 11 something and woke up at 3, idiotic. So all I've resorted to doing now is loop this Deftones song i seem to be addicted to lately, 'No ordinary love' and Smashing Pumpkin's Mayonnaise. Contrarily to what you might think, no this post won't involve anything to do with love or at least me and what I have to say about love, despite of the title.

What's making things worst is my Live Messenger seemed to have really fucked up, it keeps crashing, why can't i bloody sleep through the night like a normal person.This is stupid, hungry with nothing to eat, bored with nothing to do and lonely with no company, bravo. Ahh but I'd argue too that the silence of the night has always been my best company along with my thoughts and my songs, but I'd really much rather be asleep now.

Hmm I guess I'll just try to fix my bloody Live Messenger and watch a Movie or 2 and hopefully i'll be sleepy by then. Great its 4.30 now it'd be sunrise by the time I sleep i reckon. This is getting old, ranting about not being able to sleep for the 3rd night in a row.

No comments: