Sunday, June 24, 2007

glow

I've not found a reason to be happy or to smile now for a while, life's more or less a drag really.
But, every once in a while life throws you something to at least cheer you up for a bit =].
Here's a bundle of things Ive got by Alex Pardee.




Beautifully thrown together =]



The Ugliest Fairy, originally called My Book Of Poem's is the cutest lil book of 13 black and white pages filled with poems,telling the story of The Ugliest Fairy true to Alex Pardee's style, it's twisted, dark, random and amazingly funny. Thanks to Long for bringing this back from Us for me. =]


Ojo! =] . Beautifully illustrated black and white graphic novel about a little girl and her pets. Such a lovely book that's so amazingly original. I'm sorry Chris that I've never really told you how much I appreciate you getting this book for me, I know you went to great lenghts to get this for me, it means a great deal to me =] i love and adore it so much and it's going to the grave with me =B . Thanks for being the biggest sweetie for getting me the most thoughtful gift ever! mwah.


Harm Key chain. Its doesn't work as a key chain any more thought =( . But it's still cute as shit ain't it. =] it now sits on table watching over all my pens and pencils and stands guard against any ants that tries to invade my table and stomps on them with his cute lil furry foot till its dead. Thanks Shantee for rescuing this cute lil fella from e-bay =] you're a hero.


Last but not least if you've known me for awhile then you know I've been saying since forever that i want i want i want i want a shirt design by Alex Pardee cause they rock so hard it makes Slipknot look like a kiddie ride on a funfair. I've finally got myself one! sweeeeet. I have one and you don't! no tears please nyeh nyeh =p. Thanks to long again for this one.

No comments: