Tuesday, June 19, 2007

i wish.

i wish i know the answers to all my questions.
i wish i'd stop being such a slacker.
i wish i'd find the motivation, to jump out of bed in the morning.
i wish i could go to the apple store and change the hand phone i found for an ipod
i wish i'd stop staring at the blank walls for no particular reason.
i wish i had a puppy Jack Russell in my room that i'd call Lego, and i'd teach it to reply my msges on Msn when i'm not home.
i wish i could turn back the hands of time
i wish they'd stop making stupid superhero movies like fantastic four and spider-man that just disappoints the comic book fans.
i wish to find a reason for smiling.
i wish to be cured of my flu that i've had since forever
i wish someone'd understand.
i wish i can fall apart into a million pieces, and know someone's there to pick me up and put me together again
i wish i had the courage to question what tomorrow will bring
i wish it wasnt so hard to look into the mirror everyday.
i wish too much.

No comments: