Monday, June 11, 2007

hurry,come spell check me.

Ahh, it's been too long since i've last done this. my last blog post was what? something like april 2006? , yeah more then a year ago. So, why start again now? Well, I've always liked to blog , but after the downfall of my last one (it was infected with i dont know what, ppl that go in it get loads of pop ups, plus I was deprived of proper internet connection for about a year, cyber cafe's dont count, you dont blog in a cc. at least i won't) i was just too lazy to start up another one ,solely because i'm too lazy to write up the codes for a new one, and I still am as you can clearly tell i'm using a defualt template.When I started a blog back then it wasn't because I wanted to write or share, I just wanted to design the layout of a page,sadly I dont have the time,patience or the will to do it, well not right now at least =] .

So after an over due hiatus i'm back, I miss expressing through words, like Paris Hilton is missing beer and Prada in jail now. I've always found the need to express I guess, I'm not the greatest of a socialite, I can't sing, or play an instrument or dance like John Travolta in Greese. So, I draw and I write, I need somewhere to rant and vent I guess.

This won't be your typical blog,which is typically an e-diary I won't be sharing my day to day basis life with you here,unless of cause something really interesting happened, and it wont be a picture blog either. You wont get lots of pics from me, well unless of cause if i somehow magically found a lottery ticket and it somehow magically turns out to be the winning ticket, which allows me to get a Dslr cam(if i still have enought after gettin an ipod, and a car =B ), so if you think the odds of me gettin a dslr soon are next to none, well yeah i'd agree with you. I will be writing mostly on my view on, hmm i can't really say it could be anything from how I think we should all wear converse to how salty i think McD fries should be, you'll never know, on top of that i guess ill be writing reviews on new albumns i get and new movies i watch =]. I guess this is suffice enough for my opening entry. If i've frustrated you with my weak spelling, shitty grammer or my stupid metaphors, pardon me.

No comments: