Monday, June 11, 2007

this is a call to the colorblind.

I have no idea what i want to write about this time around, and every time i stop to think about something either I get a nudge on msn or a song on itunes party shuffle catches my ear and I start to drift, see at this point it already took and hour in the making, no i'm not exaggarating.

Hmm, I know lets have an overview of my life now and what i've been through since my move to kl. I never liked doing this cause I already know I havent been very productive over the past year or so and I hate to admit it.

Prior to my move here, well I never really thought in one years time after spm i'll be where i'm today, I think I sound like i've achived something great like winning the oscar,but sadly thats not the case. I've been here for over a year and with nothing to show for, maybe longer hair that Jon BonJovi would have aproved of in the 80s. I came to kl, well scared, nervous, unsure but remained optimistic and asured that I can hold my own here. Well thats untill class started, I mean I thought i can draw, till i saw what 'i can draw' means, worst when I had to retake figures1 and entered a dash 1 class, I felt like a spastic midget trying to play bassketball in the Nba.

KL was, for most part lonely. Sure I made friends in class and stuff but at the end of the day when I go home and I sit in my room, my best friends were still the four walls around me. There was just really no one that I can click with here, no one that speaks my language. Not untill a special someone came along that is, which at first glance I never would have figured out everything that she's made off would make me smile endlessly =]. Thanks for putting color into a kl that for a long time seemed bleak and mundane to me. Hmm, but not long after things started to spiral out of control, I was struggling to cope with life I just dint have a direction and I felt lost and jaded, things were gettin frustrating and I just dint know how to vent it. I droped everything I held and lost myself in the process.

So where do I stand now? I guess i've managed to hitch hiked my way back to sanity, with renewed belive,sense of purpose i'm ready to face another day, when life hits you and hits you hard I guess it's okay to fall back , and slowly pick yourself up again and learn from what you've been through. We all do stupid things, we all make stupid decisions but there is really no use regreting, just look to tomorrow with open arms and open eyes.

"down to the wire"
"i wanted water but i'll walk through the fire"
"if this is what it takes to take me even higher"
"then i'll come through like i do"
"when the world keeps testing me testing me testing me"
-words by, John Mayer

No comments: